5-11C Electronic Assembly Adhesives Task Group
This subcommittee will document will provide documentation and training content for the processes associated with adhesive bonding in electronic assembly operations. Initial areas of consideration include (but are not limited to:)
• how to decide when to use adhesives, (and when NOT to use adhesives) in electronic assembly applications
• how to decide what’s needed from adhesive in a given case,
• selection considerations,
• surface prep, surface prep, surface prep, and the CRITICAL nature of surface prep
• application considerations,
• tips on checking for field degradation,etc.).
Committee members from both the user community and the supplier community are actively being encouraged to participate to provide as balanced a perspective as is possible.
No publicly visible events found.
Sorry, you do not have access to this group's mail archives.
No open ballots found.